PHEASANT HUNTING (951) 738-9212
Clubhouse is located at 5800 Bluff St., Norco, CA 92860
The pheasant season runs from mid-September until mid-March each year
Ponds are located at the Range at 14995 River Rd., Corona, CA 92880
Next Season - October 2014 to January 2015
Need to practice before you hunt? We have Duck Towers at the shotgun range for your shooting convenience!
Day Hunting Procedures
- $100 per person. Decoys are provided.
- Juniors, 16-and-under, are free.
- Steel or Non-Toxic Shot only. No 10-gauge
- Hunting License needed with Federal and State Duck Stamps required -
Hunting License Information
- Check-in 90 minutes before shooting time
- Hunt all day on Wednesdays; half day on Saturday; and all day on Sunday
- To make a reservation, call the range at (951) 735-7981 one day before
Special Wednesday and Sunday afternoon Hunt:
- $50 per person. Be at the Duck Club at 2 p.m. Juniors, with a valid hunting license, are free
Prices may change at any time.
The duck stamp is preprinted right onto your license. A lot of times, hunters would like a collectible stamp to save. To claim your free collectible stamp, go to:
Hunt in the 12,000-acre ranch in Squaw Valley, 30 minutes from Fresno. It is prime hunting at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Group and Corporate Packages are available. For info, call Britta at 951-334-1018
2-1/2 day hunts: $1,050 - Includes meals, lodging and hog cleaning
Come train your dog at the Range (ponds available) - $10 a session. Please check in at the main office
STARLIGHT KENNELS -- (951) 681-6012
Paul Cacciatori offers training for your four-legged hunting companion. When you're in the blind or the field, there is no time to worry whether your dog is up to the task. He covers basic field obedience, the introduction and development of natural hunting dog ability, field work, one-on-one training as well as advanced training.